There has been an increased use of cryptocurrency, also known as digital currency. Bitcoin is the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market cap and offers lower transaction fees when compared to the traditional online payments.
The modern trend of playing fantasy sport is increasing and major players in the fantasy sport worldwide are accepting bitcoin payments to top-up their accounts. BitPay, the world’s largest global blockchain payments provider is used by major fantasy sports platforms to accept bitcoin.
Picking up your fantasy cricket team is bewitching!
In simple terminologies, you can see all your favorite players in the same team and if your favorites play well in the real game, so will you. It seems very simple? Let’s see how we can pick a Dream Team that can really perform in the real fantasy Sport.
Below are tips to select your Dream Team.
• Do not pick a player, just because you admire or say the player is your favorite.
• Take a look at the players' previous performances, especially the ones whom you want to add to your squad. The previous 3 match performances will enable you to decide whether to be included or not.
• Have a glance at the previous matches played at the same venue which will give you an idea of your Dream team combination of openers, middle-order batsmen, number of all-rounders, spin bowlers, and seam bowlers.
• Make sure to select Top-order reputed batsmen as they have a higher chance to score more and put your team in commanding position.
• Make sure to select reputed bowlers who will bowl the opening spell and the death overs, as the new ball can be in bowlers’ favor in the beginning and death overs. At the end of innings, it is likely to have more wickets fallen!
• Choosing the Captain and Vice-Captain can be challenging as the get you more points than the other player in the team. Go for top-order batsmen or reputed all-rounder as your captain and vice-captain.